CareerWork$® connects young adults from under-resourced communities to lasting, stable careers through free training, and builds supportive partnerships advancing equitable economic stability.
We create an environment where everyone can achieve meaningful careers, economic stability, and all communities thrive.
- We treat everyone with respect and dignity at all times
- We are committed to our participants’ and partners’ success
- We achieve more when we collaborate and all work together
- We honor our participants’ commitment to learning, and will support them and our training partners
- Connection drives our approach: connection to our training partners; to the communities they serve, to employers and industry, and the connections we facilitate between training partners all contribute to our success
- We continually strive for excellence in all we do, and recognize and honor that our students and partners are doing the same
- We are committed to creating an inclusive organization in which all are welcomed and valued, and to advancing equity in our work by ensuring equal access to success while acknowledging and seeking to remove barriers some groups have faced