We are here to help!
The Unemployment Insurance (UI) program provides temporary income assistance to Massachusetts workers who are unemployed through no fault of their own, are able and available for work, and looking for a full time job. Our model for providing Unemployment services at CareerWorks has changed! Service will now be on a drop-in basis - there will be no more appointments. Service will be self-directed on computers, and Unemployment staff will be available to assist. Our on-site Unemployment Representative can help you navigate the sometimes overwhelming process, but chances are you might be able to get the answers to your questions online or by phone!
To learn about eligibility requirements and more by visiting the State of Massachusetts overview of the program and its benefits go to the Massachusetts Labor and Workforce Development website.
Ready to get started?
To apply for benefits or log into your account go to the log-in section of the Labor and Workforce Development website.
Massachusetts Department of Unemployment Assistance Contact
- To apply for benefits by phone, call the TeleClaim Center at (877) 626-6800.
- To request a payment by phone, call TeleCert at (617) 626-6338.
- To check your payment status by phone, call the Payment Status Line at (617) 626-6563.
- To set or change your TeleCert PIN by phone, call the PIN Service Line at (617) 626-6943.
- All phone lines are open Monday to Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm.